Saturday, October 27, 2012

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS







#3rd prize#
Genre : Motivational






Who am I ?


Why Am I like So ?


Why I cant be like him/her ?


Why I like this ?


Why I hate this ?


Am I Special ?


or just a Simple being, utter useless.


Whats Good in me ?


Why I cant do this ?


Why I get Scolding ?


Why cant I do what I want ?


Why taunt me ?


Why Struggles ?


Where's paradise, where's Heaven ?


Where's Eternal Relief ?


Where's Money ?


Where's Leisure ?


Where's my Life ?


Why it happens to me only ?


Why so ? Why ? Why and Why ?


Perhaps, these are the questions that revolve around us once or while in a day. Isn't it ?


    Hybridization of thoughts.... More often, this kinda questions may prevail to many. Now, its vulnerability is relative. There may be some who think about these questions more often. The word ' why' seems to be their pick.


    Well, I feel the root cause of birth of these questions is the lack of Satisfaction. We, in general are never satisfied. We want Honey... more honey... more and more Honey,and still, our thirst seldom gets quenched.


    Now, whats the answer ? Its a bit complex, and not straight forward. But it can definitely freeze all those questions, provided your assertion is good enough.


    Remember Arthur Ashe ? He is a legendary Wimbledon Player. He was suffering from a deadly disease. One of his close friend asked him "Why God has selected you only for this deadly disease ? "


    To this Ashe replied, " 50 Million children started playing tennis. 5 Million learnt it, 0.5 million learnt professional tennis, 50000 came to the Circuit, 5000 reached grandslam, 50 to Wimbledon, 4 to the Semis, and 2 to the Finals. And when I was holding the cup, I never asked God ' Why me ? Why not X,Y,Z ? ' and now in this pain, I don't have any rights to ask God 'WHY ME?'.


    The words of Ashe says it all. I bet, the very question of 'why me..' never arises in the state of Ecstasy. Say, you are rich,you wont yell out, why I am so, and why not those who are begging in the footpaths. Say, you are in supreme bliss, you wont reveal out why not others. Say, you are a King and you won a battle, its idiotic to even think of Why I won ? It never Happens.. It only happens when the rain of exhilaration ceases to fall on us.


    The more you think, the more you may end up being Distressed. Each and everyone is special in one or the other department. One doesn't need to think whether there is anything special in him/her.Searching, for something in yourself, is never a bad business. "Why I cant do this?" should be transformed into the form, after some Intermediate steps ( which are more or less, abstract.) " I can do this."


    Don't think much,at least regarding this prospect. That's the bottom-line here. Infinite crazy thoughts can come in Mind. Took a toll on the questions that encircles you. Build those which you find productive. Flush the rest, out of your mind, out of your world...


Transformations:-

Why Am I like So ??? That's me ! So What ?


Why I cant be like him/her ? I want to be 'me' only.


Why I like this ? My Choice ! No Ifs and Buts..


Why I hate this ? Again, my choice !


Am I Special ? Yes, I am.


Whats Good in me ? Heaps of Goodness ! Just need some doors to let them out.


Why I cant do this ? I can. Give me a Chance


Why I get Scolding ? Scolding makes me Strong, and brings Improvement.


Why cant I do what I want ? I can do whatever I want, which is under my Control.


Why taunt me ? I don't care !


Why Struggles ? That's the part of Life.

Where's paradise, where's Heaven ? Its Here only.. Damn Relative !


Where's Eternal Relief ? Its Hard to achieve !


Where's Money ? Depends strictly on your Work. Unnecessary thought..


Where's Leisure ? Its there ! Not 24*7 one is preoccupied with Work.


Where's my Life ? You are living it.. What more ?


Why it happens to me only ? Let it happen. If it is good,very well lest will transform it into Good.

Do Think ! But there are many other things to think at!



- D. Santosh Kumar
(First Year Electrical )

1 comment: